Thursday, February 12, 2009

Reflection: Weeks 3& 4

The last two weeks have been getting better. I think I finally have a better handle on the blogging. We have done a few reviews, with some good discusions. The class is now a lot more fun and more interesting now that we're covering more of the book content and not just playing on the computers. I also really like the Eye Opener post that we did. It really put into perspective the amount of resources we all use. In weeks 3& 4, we watched the documentary "An Inconvenient Truth". I thought this was a very good video. I think that the weeks to come will be even better.

6 comments:

  1. Randy,
    Short and concise I like it! I've learned a lot from the Eye Openers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randy,

    The movie was interesting. I havnt'e seen it until we watched it in class. It is nice to know we can watch that movie in the library for free if ever need it as a reference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Randy,
    I agree that the class has gotten more interesting as we get into the content. The movie, readings, and eye opener really got me thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Randy- very true! It looks like you have a good grip on the blogging thing! And and inconvenient truth was really good!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should be able to post on my blog now...I fixed my settings so it should work now

    ReplyDelete
  6. Randy-

    I agree blogging is coming a little easier and I find myself checking it more often than not. I too like that we getting into some hot topics in class and are able to have good open discussions as a class and by using the blog.

    ReplyDelete